What went well with our logo?
- The theme of the logo is very artist
- The font of the logo is very cool and stylish (High Style)
- A lot of different colours used to be eye-catching
Even better if our logo...
- There was a main colour
- Had animation or live footage
- If the C and the 4 were bolder and closer together
The tools we used on photoshop to design this logo were inserting text, eraser to get rid of some faults and add more shape to the logo and colour fill to change the colours of the font and blocks.
The target audience for Channel 4 ranges from a fairly young age to older ages as they show a big variety of shows such as 'The Simpsons' for younger children but then other shows like 'Deal or NoDeal' or 'Count down' for the elder people to watch.
We would use this in an advert by adding live animation to the C and the $ to be popping out of the logo and bouncing around to represent the you are watching 'Channel 4' (C4). WE could also place colours in the wrong place and then make them move into the right position whilst the C and the 4 are popping out of the logo.