Monday 8 June 2015

Pitch Feedback

After pitching our Documentary idea I showed my documentary idea to one of the other media teachers just to get their opinion on my documentary, I was told that adjusting the idea would be best or change the idea completely. I felt that because I had planned the documentary so much it would be a shame to chuck it all away and start all over again so I have stuck with the idea of "Life As A Sixth Former".

Although one teacher didn't really like the idea, the other people who I showed the documentary pitch to liked the idea and liked what I could possibly do with it. They were really interested in to what the documentary could be like and what the possible outcome could be.

I decided after though that I would change the name of the documentary from "Day In The Life Of A Sixth Former" to "Life of A Sixth Former" This was because we didn't think we could get all the footage that we thought we could do in one day. So we decided that we are going to film over a number of days so that we can get a good amount of shots so that there isn't any problems with being short on clips.

We wanted to show different areas of the school in the shots so that the interviews would show different areas. We didn't want it to be all the same areas because there are different places to go in the school.

Another point made was that because I was working on my own they suggested it was a lot of work they suggested me working in a group where the other people can help to do more work instead of struggling and not getting the best documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment